48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK.........................STOP calling me "evo" Denis

+2
sunnydog
Denistheshovelmenace
6 posters

Go down

OK.........................STOP calling me "evo" Denis Empty OK.........................STOP calling me "evo" Denis

Post  Denistheshovelmenace Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:56 pm

It is now twinkie Denis lol....................get it right will ya?
Found an 05 road king with 14000 kms for 13K. Guy selling it in calgary is a young fella of 79 years. Heading down there in the morning to pay him. Oh, and the shovel? can't sell her, gotta keep it. Have an evo for sale though :)
Denistheshovelmenace
Denistheshovelmenace

Back to top Go down

OK.........................STOP calling me "evo" Denis Empty Re: OK.........................STOP calling me "evo" Denis

Post  sunnydog Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:41 pm

You are a menace! Stop taking me on this emotional roller-coaster! sunny sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

OK.........................STOP calling me "evo" Denis Empty Re: OK.........................STOP calling me "evo" Denis

Post  Denistheshovelmenace Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:11 pm

Hell no.............
Denistheshovelmenace
Denistheshovelmenace

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:28 pm

Raffel the evo off one dollar per ticket print one ticket and ill by it Smile cheers
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Denistheshovelmenace Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:20 pm

Done :)
Denistheshovelmenace
Denistheshovelmenace

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 pm

I'm not gonna respond to this!!! silent Dammit I did!!! Mad
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:04 pm

Shock, disbelief.....where ya gonna park that thing at Horsethief? Sad Surprised Shocked Razz Crying or Very sad silent

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

OK.........................STOP calling me "evo" Denis Empty hmmmm twinkie Denis? doesn't have the same ring to it??

Post  coopsta Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:13 pm

So my only question to this is WHY? Doesn't the evo make you happy? Or are you working for some underworld organization that requires you to launder money. Part of the laundering process has you taking the funds from this organization and purchasing twinkles, then you strip them down and ship the parts to unknowing rubs on ebay?
Personally i would like to believe the second statement as it makes the most sense to me? Very Happy
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down