48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

big cliff left to go on a run this morning,,

+2
Big Dave
kootenai
6 posters

Go down

big cliff left to go on a run this morning,, Empty big cliff left to go on a run this morning,,

Post  kootenai Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:56 pm

ride in peace cliff....its a run we will all get to take one day,,so keep the fire stoked and the beers cold till we get there eh!
lost cliff this morning to another stroke,for those who didnt know,a dear friend and brother,had a stroke and was admittted into cranbrook hospital,to recover,,he was making good process in recovery it was coming slow of course but he was detemined to bounce back and fighting all the way,,that was his way,i personally watched him fight through some hard times and cheat the reaper until this morning,,i like to think the reaper got a couple of loose teeth out of this taking,,good journeys to you cliff till we hook up again............
big cliff left to go on a run this morning,, 197104_10150129301548493_646773492_6445151_7910633_n_zps1fd5b1a4 cliffs first ride on a harley was when he was just a little tyke from a logger that lived in a boarding house here in canal flats his name was jack and cliff remembered it was a flathead with the big two up saddle,,,,,,,,,he went home and was in shit for getting oil all over his clothes,,he never looked back...............
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

big cliff left to go on a run this morning,, Empty Re: big cliff left to go on a run this morning,,

Post  Big Dave Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Condolances to you and his family

nothing graceful about getting older . Peace

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

big cliff left to go on a run this morning,, Empty Re: big cliff left to go on a run this morning,,

Post  h.d.ryder Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:53 pm

Ride free Cliff ,It was good to know you. Hope you`re in a better place now.

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Sorry to hear this Koot.My heartfelt condolences to you,his family and friends.From Maye's postings,it sounded like he was goin to recover.Ride free Cliff
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:32 pm

So sorry Koot, I know Cliff was a real mentor to you in many ways.
Just a phone call away my friend.
Sunny
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Sorry to hear this Koot, I know you guys were close.... R.I.P. Cliff. condolences to Tim and all who knew him well.

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:59 pm

thanks amigos, the household deeply appreciates it,,saturday the family is holding a small gathering for family and his closest friends i was told,,, then in june his son tim is gonna have a memorial for him when the bikes are on the road and people can roast thier tires off,,,or clutches if need be,,,will be keeping tabs for further details..
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

big cliff left to go on a run this morning,, Empty update to whats going on

Post  kootenai Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:00 am

saturday the 26th a celebration of cliffs life will be held at 1;00pm at the canal flats community hall. alls welcome to attend.
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

big cliff left to go on a run this morning,, Empty thanks

Post  kootenai Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:52 pm

just want to express a heartfelt thanks out to all that came down to send cliff off on saturday,,it woulda ment tons to cliff for the turnout,and thank you for the well wishes and support,and offers for help, it will never go forgotten,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ave a gooder amigos!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

big cliff left to go on a run this morning,, Empty cliffs real memorial bash is on may 31/june 1 weekend

Post  kootenai Wed May 15, 2013 9:10 pm

At fred bonds residence,,, lots of room for bikes and tents,..Cliffs son tim wanted to hold a bash for his dad when a lot of folks could make it and cycles were on the road,,
probably will be starting late afternoon,as to not take away from the 100th canal days bash,,,,signs will be posted on the highway leading to freds,,,,,
just thought I would put this out there..
we were going to hold it behind the bar,but the owner darcy felt nervous,,and we do not want any crap from the local doughnut smokers.....
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Thu May 16, 2013 8:50 am

Will do my best to be there Koot.
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down