48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about

4 posters

Go down

Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  Empty Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about

Post  coopsta Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:50 pm

I went up to calgary last weekend and looked at that Pan/Knuck mishmash cobble job bike a buddy is interested in purchasing. So I will post the pics and let ya'll have a gander. The left case is a 54 FLE, knuck right, he put a cv carb on it. Is that a drop seat frame? I would like a confirmation on that? Mechanical brake out front, juice rear....interesting collection of parts. I think the tanks are repops and the previous owner put loonies in the dents on the left tank for what ever reason I havn't a clue?

[img]Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  IMG_0198_zps22d7d331[/img]
[img]Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  IMG_0184_zps3666f876[/img][img]Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  IMG_0185_zpsb27ac3b9[/img][img]Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  IMG_0193_zpsee1cc5be[/img][img]Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  IMG_0188_zps6db1f820[/img][img]Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  IMG_0187_zps5afe74a6[/img][img]Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  IMG_0197_zpsc7320f5a[/img][img]Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  IMG_0196_zpscbe6dd89[/img][img]Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  IMG_0195_zpsbbdc3c2d[/img][img][img]Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  IMG_0189_zpsf9154731[/img][img]Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  IMG_0190_zps4dc63cce[/img][img]Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  IMG_0186_zpsf2cad494[/img]
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  Empty Re: Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about

Post  kootenai Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:01 am

fuck for mismatch stuff id buy it! to me it just screams fun times.......
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  Empty Re: Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about

Post  Dennman Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:53 am

Looks good enough for a non real knuckle(?).Don't think that's a drop seat frame.Notice the wedge shaped gap above the oil tank.Probably '68/'69 going by the reinforcing gusset on the left rear frame upright.It maybe even later as that same upright has no loop for the rear drum brakeline.Nice old style pass. peg brackets,mousetrap and tank shift gas tank.The loonies cover the threaded bungs for screwing on the shifter gate.Those tanks might be stock '47-'50 ,if the emblem/ mount screws on the tank.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Here is that old pan/knuck bike I was talking about  Empty Its a mish mash

Post  coopsta Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:23 pm

I didn't notice it before but that oil tank sits in the frame kinda funky ass well? But its a neat collection of old parts that looks pretty good from 30 ft away. The guy that wants to buy it just wants to take it out on saturdays to wow his twinkie riding buddies so he doesn't care if its period correct or anything, just wants to be able to tell his friends he has a knuckle head LMAO!!!! I said ya well I guess it has "knuckle heads" but that is the only part that is. Rolling Eyes

I thought when I seen the cv carb on there, wow is that gay!!! Who would put a cv carb on a bike like that.
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Post  h.d.ryder Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Looks to me like one of those very rare 1954 top secret Proto-type Knuckleheads that the factory didn`t want anyone to know about.
I would be mighty proud to own it and ride the crap out of it.

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down