Sparkplugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sparkplugs

Post  sunnydog on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:32 am

Heh heh, I use Autolites and have been enjoying them.
But this is about the June meeting in S Oregon. I'm still really interested in going and prolly gonna try to make it a bit of a family vaca to maintain good relations with some other people who mean a lot to me (my fam!). Many national monuments near this area, including the giant redwoods. Most likely will take at least a week of holidays to make the trip, and would have the family in a vehicle going down around the same time as I'm riding down. The wife and chillens would likely be doing some touring around, I wanna spend some time meeting w other Shovellers, pickin the guitar and generally enjoying the surroundings which I'm hearing are spectacular.
I hope it works out and would sure like to have some 66-84 brethren to ride down with. Would like to try to meet with Bore and some of the others on the Pacific Coast Hiway.
Think about it, it's not really that far off!!!!
Sunny
sunnydog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sparkplugs

Post  kootenai on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:54 pm

im plannin to go to if everything works out,,,with funds and time off pending........im crossing fingers......
kootenai
Admin

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bore on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Ted from Fort Mac signed up.. He'll probably come thru near you fellas. I'd love to join up with you along the way somewhere. Probably be riding with my sidekick Steve who's also a guitarist and singer. He's been to a couple of the sfw even though he rides a buell or a BMW
Bore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Koooolllll!!!!
sunnydog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content