Had a good weekend with some crazy twists

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Had a good weekend with some crazy twists

Post  coopsta on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:46 am

Thank you brother for having me out this weekend.  I had many laughs as usual and we made some progress on le-econo-chauvel.  

The road home brought a few twists and turns I did not expect.  I made it to Fernie on Sunday around noon and the word on the street was the pass was closed, so I thought maybe I should turn back but as luck would have it there was an avalanche that closed the highway behind me so I was stranded in Fernie Sunday and Monday.  I was lucky enough to track down a motel room and I holed up for a couple days and waited for the roads to open either east or west.  
 Monday night around midnight the crow was re-opened so I peeled out of Fernie at 5 am this morning giving all the cab lizards stranded in Sparelem plenty of time to clear out.  It worked out great as I had nobody ahead of me or behind most of the way to pincher creek.  After pincher the road conditions improved a heap and I was making trail like a mofo.  
 All in all I had a blast and even the getting stranded part wasn't too bad, I like the unknown adventures that hide in the dark that come as a surprise anyways so it was all good.  I got home this morning a little after 9 am and headed to the shop for work.  

Coop
coopsta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Had a good weekend with some crazy twists

Post  sunnydog on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:54 pm

The pleasure was mine, great to have you out, lucky you escaped the Kootenay tractor beam but I expect you'll enter her clutches again before long...till then may the force be with you Very Happy
sunnydog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum