The Twins going into hiding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Twins going into hiding

Post  sunnydog on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:58 am

Well, Carlos has done it again, now embroiled in a full-on religious war that stems from his insistence on posting suggestive pictures of fundamentalist farm women on the Shovel site...he has drawn his unwitting twin into the vortex and we are the target of persecution from the women's auxiliary amongst other militant organizations...you may not see us for awhile...

Well that and its fuckin colder than a nun's knee out here in the hinterlands, gotta batten down the hatches...
sunny
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1746
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  Dennman on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:24 pm

Crank up that heater in the Coffee Room and pick a few.
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1249
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 68
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  kootenai on Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:22 pm

that threads fucking funny,,,, me and miss may-hem were laughing our asses off,,,i added my two bits and probably pissed somebody off,,like I give a fuck,,,,id take a bullet for my brothers any day..
avatar
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 838
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  sunnydog on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:11 pm

thats why 66-84 is the best cheers
We are the real Shovelridin deal
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1746
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  ratman on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Bunch of Evangelical religious nutters (the forum members, not the Mennonites....). I dropped a post of bait but no takers - course Motor-Psycho would not have understood it regardless, and I always thought he was an arrogant asshole - he was on my ignore list for quite some time.
avatar
ratman

Posts : 153
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 56
Location : Vernon, BC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  Dennman on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:45 pm

ratman wrote:Bunch of Evangelical religious nutters (the forum members, not the Mennonites....).  I dropped a post of bait but no takers - course Motor-Psycho would not have understood it regardless, and I always thought he was an arrogant asshole - he was on my ignore list for quite some time.
You're not referin to that mutual admiration ,back slappin ,twinky ridin ,toy shovel owners group.
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1249
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 68
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  ratman on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:51 pm

Dennman wrote:
ratman wrote:Bunch of Evangelical religious nutters (the forum members, not the Mennonites....).  I dropped a post of bait but no takers - course Motor-Psycho would not have understood it regardless, and I always thought he was an arrogant asshole - he was on my ignore list for quite some time.
You're not referin to that mutual admiration ,back slappin ,twinky ridin ,toy shovel owners group.

Them be them. God fearin' Flag wavin' Praise the Lord and pass the Corn Flakes bunch.
avatar
ratman

Posts : 153
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 56
Location : Vernon, BC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  kootenai on Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:54 pm

bwhha,ha,ha, thanks for the laugh fellas its a dull cold night,,,,,just sitting around sipping rum and learning a nazarath tune on the git,box,,hope yer doing good.
avatar
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 838
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  ratman on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:27 pm

kootenai wrote:bwhha,ha,ha, thanks for the laugh fellas its a dull cold night,,,,,just sitting around sipping rum and learning a nazarath tune on the git,box,,hope yer doing good.

First snow fall today (that stayed on the ground). Cold snap here - same as you - freaking cold. I'm going to grab a pizza and attack a bottle of vodka. Have been twiddling around with the solo parts on Wish You Were Here. Have a great evening y'all.
avatar
ratman

Posts : 153
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 56
Location : Vernon, BC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  sunnydog on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:44 pm

Good to hear you guys are keeping busy with the very honourable and productive pastime of..................drinking
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1746
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

That is funny .......

Post  coopsta on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:36 pm

sunnydog wrote:Well, Carlos has done it again, now embroiled in a full-on religious war that stems from his insistence on posting suggestive pictures of fundamentalist farm women on the Shovel site...he has drawn his unwitting twin into the vortex and we are the target of persecution from the women's auxiliary amongst other militant organizations...you may not see us for awhile...

Well that and its fuckin colder than a nun's knee out here in the hinterlands, gotta batten down the hatches...
sunny

That is funny.....posting suggestive pictures of fundamentalist farm women on the shovel site lol....

I like to show our twinky riding hero's that some of them bonnet wearing beauties are quite the catch.....

And if I can piss them off, well that is just bonus points cheers

Coop
avatar
coopsta

Posts : 420
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 48
Location : Brooks Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  Dennman on Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:47 pm

And I just love it.You do have a way of gettin them goin! Twisted Evil
Find that tranny case yet?
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1249
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 68
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tranny case

Post  coopsta on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:11 pm

Den,

 No I still haven't sourced one up yet, but hope a deal comes along.  I seen a stunning mennonite woman in Walmart the other day.
 
 I did however with much delight come upon such a beautiful sight;
 A young Mennonite woman did my way pass
 She was graceful and shapely with plenty of class
 The sable kercheif did little to hide her flaxen mane
 Oh to be young and court that maiden so plain
 She did pass by me but one single time
 But that damned damsel did vex me and my rhyme

Coop
avatar
coopsta

Posts : 420
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 48
Location : Brooks Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  kootenai on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:19 pm

awesome ryme mr coop!
avatar
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 838
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  sunnydog on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Didn't Dylan write that?
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1746
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  coopsta on Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Well he may have. I know he had quite a thing for the Mennonite women.

avatar
coopsta

Posts : 420
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 48
Location : Brooks Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  sunnydog on Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:48 pm

I'd heard he did...Joan Baez and the like geek
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1746
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  Dennman on Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:31 pm

Very poetic coop.
The Mennonites are not my style.I've had them eyeball Bren and I, in Butte Montana, as if we looked odd.
Personally I prefer thee Amish.
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1249
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 68
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Twins going into hiding

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum