Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  coopsta on Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:14 pm

Was chatting to Hammer last night and apparently he's going to become a Crestonahoovian. Hammer wranch. He is semi retiring to the scenic and bountiful Creston valley. Apparently as a supplementary income he is going to sell fentanol to tourists from Alberta and Saskatchewan.
I heard Hammer may have gotten a call from "Star" and that prompted this hasty exit out of the east Kootney's but that is all just hear say and poppycock according to Sir Hammibus.

Coop
avatar
coopsta

Posts : 423
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 49
Location : Brooks Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  Dennman on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:41 am

I checked this with Snopes with regards to this "scoop";but,I couldn't get a confirmation on true or false.
Is this just a sCoopsta museing perhaps?
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1256
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 69
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  kootenai on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:36 pm

Dennman wrote:I checked this with Snopes with regards to this "scoop";but,I couldn't get a confirmation on true or false.
Is this just a sCoopsta museing perhaps?
hammers a happy homeowner in creston,
hes,gonna give old Winston blackmore some competition and make a move on the bountiful beautys while basting them with B.C bud and changing their ways to the wild side....
and hes got a spare room for us sketchy shovel pilots....
avatar
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 849
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  bromanguydude on Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:13 pm

kootenai wrote:
Dennman wrote:I checked this with Snopes with regards to this "scoop";but,I couldn't get a confirmation on true or false.
Is this just a sCoopsta museing perhaps?
hammers a happy homeowner in creston,
hes,gonna give old Winston blackmore some competition and make a move on the bountiful beautys while basting them with B.C bud and changing their ways to the wild side....
and hes got a spare room for us sketchy shovel pilots....

Killer, does the room come with a (18+!) lady?

bromanguydude

Posts : 134
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  sunnydog on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:42 am

Scenic and "Bountiful"...truer words
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  Roadhammer on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:31 am

Its True... I'm gonna be trailer trash... bought a mobile in Creston. Only downside is its in a trailer court, albeit a nice one in Erickson. Get possession on Dec 15.
Its a three bedroom with a couple of additions and a covered deck. Got a yard and a mini shop building similar to what I got now. 66-84 members always welcome. Now I got to move.....I may be asking for some help....

Roadhammer

Posts : 268
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 62
Location : Mayberry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  Dennman on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:56 am

Congrats hammer.All I can offer is best wishes from afar.Helluva lot better than livin in Cranny.
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1256
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 69
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  ratman on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Trying to figure out if you will be 20km closer to the OK Valley or 20km further away........
avatar
ratman

Posts : 159
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 57
Location : Vernon, BC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  sunnydog on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:30 pm

ratman wrote:Trying to figure out if you will be 20km closer to the OK Valley or 20km further away........

Ever been to Creston?  It's on a different astral plane.
btw Hammer the twins will expect our own room, bunk beds and blacklight posters on the wall...you know the usual kit...and i get the bottom bunk since I'm moms fave
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  ratman on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:33 pm

sunnydog wrote:
ratman wrote:Trying to figure out if you will be 20km closer to the OK Valley or 20km further away........

Ever been to Creston?  It's on a different astral plane.
btw Hammer the twins will expect our own room, bunk beds and blacklight posters on the wall...you know the usual kit...and i get the bottom bunk since I'm moms fave

Been south of Nelson - still Hippies down there..  Same idea?

He said he had 3 bedrooms - that would suggest you each can have your own room so you don't fight as much  Smile
avatar
ratman

Posts : 159
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 57
Location : Vernon, BC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  sunnydog on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:35 pm

ratman wrote:
sunnydog wrote:
ratman wrote:Trying to figure out if you will be 20km closer to the OK Valley or 20km further away........

Ever been to Creston?  It's on a different astral plane.
btw Hammer the twins will expect our own room, bunk beds and blacklight posters on the wall...you know the usual kit...and i get the bottom bunk since I'm moms fave

Been south of Nelson - still Hippies down there..  Same idea?

He said he had 3 bedrooms - that would suggest you each can have your own room so you don't fight as much  Smile

No we can't be apart...co-dependant...and his diesel like snoring is white noise which puts me to sleep...
Far as locals in Creston goes, hmm I wouldn't call em hippies, though there is a group that believes in 'free open love' long as you're an old farmer who likes to have numerous 14 year old wives... Suspect clown
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  kootenai on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:43 pm

we got dibs on one of dem rooms,,,the one a room away,,from the Detroit diesel with a dropped valve.......... What a Face
avatar
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 849
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Possession charges

Post  coopsta on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:05 pm

First time Hammer wasn't concerned with taking possession lol.

Coop
avatar
coopsta

Posts : 423
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 49
Location : Brooks Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  ratman on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:46 pm

coopsta wrote:  First time Hammer wasn't concerned with taking possession lol.  

 Coop

LOL - that is a good one.


BTW when you feckers head this way we have a new game to play

Pick yer poison

avatar
ratman

Posts : 159
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 57
Location : Vernon, BC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  kootenai on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:08 am

ratman wrote:
coopsta wrote:  First time Hammer wasn't concerned with taking possession lol.  

 Coop

LOL - that is a good one.


BTW when you feckers head this way we have a new game to play

Pick yer poison

woah......second one down from the top please...
avatar
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 849
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  sunnydog on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:41 am

Go ahead...............make my day
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1755
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got a newsworthy scoop on the Hammer man

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum