Thanks Ratman!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanks Ratman!!

Post  Dennman on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:53 pm

Picked up the coins today from our rural mailbox.Spent a few hours just perusing through them.Quite a few that are in great shape with little or no wear.
Real happy to see the Brit 10 pence as I've been trying to get the whole "shield back" set since my sis brought some back from Jolly Ole Eng.
Arab Emirates,India,Norway,Korean,Singapore,French euro,early and later Hong Kong and the hard to ID/date Taiwan coins are all a welcome addition to my world coin collection.
I'll be needing some more little 2X2 folders and 3 ring pages for my binder to put these in. A road trip to Nanaimo will be needed to restock.
The weather has been constantly pissin here and I can only read for so long.The organizing and labelling should keep me occupied for quite a while.
Thank you immensely.
Dennman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks Ratman!!

Post  ratman on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:07 pm

Glad there are some good ones in there. I'm off to Egypt in the New Year then Brazil so will have more handfuls I'll pass along.

No problem, best they are enjoyed rather than sitting here in a bag.
ratman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:40 pm

ratman wrote:Glad there are some good ones in there.  I'm off to Egypt in the New Year then Brazil so will have more handfuls I'll pass along.

No problem, best they are enjoyed rather than sitting here in a bag.
They're all good ones.Only one beat up coin and it's one of only a few double dates.
Cool!
I only have 1 Egypt and no Brazil.
Anytime you feel weighted down I'll gratefully lighten your load.

I'll never get to any of these countries and it's my way to feel abit of the world.
again,thank you.
Dennman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum