Totally worth a look

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Totally worth a look

Post  bromanguydude on Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:11 pm

Came across this today on the internet machine.

Notes;
Working in suits
The fifteen year old fella installing the belt
No assembly line as we think of it now.


Turn the volume up for best effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m8PmMQK76s

bromanguydude

Posts : 133
Join date : 2014-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  kootenai on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:33 am

that was great dude!
avatar
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 845
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  Dennman on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:09 am

Saw that earlier today.Like the torque settings on the bolts.
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 69
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  sunnydog on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:38 am

Excellent...why piss around just put that bitch together and ride it eh!
Riding thru the big puddle at the end reminds me of the time Hammerman and I challenged a similar puddle in the Yamaha Rino ATV...I think he still wants to kill me for that Razz
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1754
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  kootenai on Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:00 pm


sunnydog wrote:Excellent...why piss around just put that bitch together and ride it eh!
Riding thru the big puddle at the end reminds me of the time Hammerman and I challenged a similar puddle in the Yamaha Rino ATV...I think he still wants to kill me for that Razz
I think he liked having his smoke put out by you,,bwhaa haa haa......
avatar
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 845
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  Roadhammer on Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:31 pm

kootenai wrote:
sunnydog wrote:Excellent...why piss around just put that bitch together and ride it eh!
Riding thru the big puddle at the end reminds me of the time Hammerman and I challenged a similar puddle in the Yamaha Rino ATV...I think he still wants to kill me for that Razz
I think he liked having his smoke put out by you,,bwhaa haa haa......


Fuckers!




Roadhammer

Posts : 268
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 62
Location : Mayberry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  ratman on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:47 am

Roadhammer wrote:
kootenai wrote:
sunnydog wrote:Excellent...why piss around just put that bitch together and ride it eh!
Riding thru the big puddle at the end reminds me of the time Hammerman and I challenged a similar puddle in the Yamaha Rino ATV...I think he still wants to kill me for that Razz
I think he liked having his smoke put out by you,,bwhaa haa haa......
Fuckers!

You don't look wet at all Hammer....... WTF What a Face
avatar
ratman

Posts : 158
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 57
Location : Vernon, BC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  sunnydog on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:54 am

It was an obscure "stop smoking" program in which he was an unwitting participant Suspect
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1754
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  kootenai on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:00 pm

the back road intervention and baptism,,all in one shot...hallalooey hammer...... cheers
avatar
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 845
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  ratman on Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:08 pm

How he puts up with you guys s beyond me, lol affraid
avatar
ratman

Posts : 158
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 57
Location : Vernon, BC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  Dennman on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:30 pm

ratman wrote:How he puts up with you guys s beyond me, lol  affraid
I've noticed that he smokes quite abit and tends to ride off before the rest of the crew.
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 69
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  sunnydog on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:37 pm

ratman wrote:How he puts up with you guys s beyond me, lol  affraid
I think that, like the rest of us 66-84, he's a glutton for punishment Razz
...we are anti-hero's one and all
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1754
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  Roadhammer on Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:09 am

ratman wrote:How he puts up with you guys s beyond me, lol  affraid

I self medicate....

Roadhammer

Posts : 268
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 62
Location : Mayberry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  ratman on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:44 pm

Roadhammer wrote:
ratman wrote:How he puts up with you guys s beyond me, lol  affraid

I self medicate....

Well there you go then Smile bounce
avatar
ratman

Posts : 158
Join date : 2015-07-09
Age : 57
Location : Vernon, BC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Totally worth a look

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum