48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prospect for our group

5 posters

Go down

Prospect for our group Empty Prospect for our group

Post  sunnydog Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Hey guys,
I just got a Xmas email from Shell (AnnMargrets74FLH), sent some pics too, thought I'd share the message and the pics since she mentioned you coyotes in it.

John,
"I wanted to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you get to spend the holidays with all those that you love. I have been busy on the road trying to finish by scheduled bank exams by year end. I made it home yesterday before the blizzard hit. We received 9 inches of snow last night. It is beautiful. It looks like a Christmas Card. I thought I would share some pics that I took this morning from my front and back porches. If you speak to Koot, Dennman, Dennis, and Dave, please tell them Happy Holidays for me. I don't have their current email addresses."

Talk to you soon.
Shell

Prospect for our group PC190022

Prospect for our group PC190024

sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Prospect for our group Empty Re: Prospect for our group

Post  sunnydog Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:56 pm

So anyway, like you guys, I've known her on Shovelhead.us for awhile and thought she's sure a cool chick, maybe she could be part of our group. I think based on her posts on Shovelhead she's obviously completely stand-up person and really awesome. We may get a chance to meet her in person if we go to Sparkplugs this year, so lets think about it, first chick in 66-84?? Maybe I could pick up a few pointers on how to treat women What a Face
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:34 pm

no probs with me,, ive chatted with her on the shovel forum off and on,and she is a real stand up lady,would love to get her to come up for a horsethief and show off the kooteneys east and west,i think she would flip!
was wonderin where she got to for a spell.....
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Well ain't she spacial.Shell has sent me pins from a couple of the antique meets down there.It sounds like some of you fellas might be able to fulfill the "face to face' & "handshake" required for admission to 66-84.It'd be a clincher if she shows on a Shovel!
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 pm

with out getting into specifics Shell has helped me offsite and i would whole harditly say yes only issue would be that it is explained that the site is invite only

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakerattlenroll Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Shell is a cool chick ;-)
Having met her in person at the fest....
Shakerattlenroll
Shakerattlenroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down