48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just my shitty computer or what?

5 posters

Go down

Is it just my shitty computer or what? Empty Is it just my shitty computer or what?

Post  coopsta Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Every time I go to the fuckin POS shovelhead.us site it basically just has a mind stall even just clicking on a single post let alone hitting new posts or searching for anything……is this on my end or that end? seems like any other site I go to everything works fine?

Coop
coopsta
coopsta

Back to top Go down

Is it just my shitty computer or what? Empty Re: Is it just my shitty computer or what?

Post  kootenai Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:52 pm

yeah its loading slow for me here too coop!!!!! but its off and on,,,sometimes its normal then ill check shit,, hour later and its slower then fuck!!
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Is it just my shitty computer or what? Empty Re: Is it just my shitty computer or what?

Post  sunnydog Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:55 am

Same here...think they got a twink mill runnin the machinations of their server....it looks shiny on the surface but chock full o' inferior chink bearings.... scratch 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  h.d.ryder Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:31 am

My puter does the same fucking thing on the Shovel US site. I figure they got a chink membrane on their fucking castings and it`s leaking Soya sauce all over their fucked up computer chips and diodes and shorting out the fucking neutrons and overloading them motherfucken protron resistor bastards causing an overload on the fucking infomation telegraph fibre fucking optic lines.

h.d.ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Dave Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:42 pm

h.d.ryder wrote:My puter does the same fucking thing on the Shovel US site. I figure they got a chink membrane on their fucking castings and it`s leaking Soya sauce all over their fucked up computer chips and diodes  and shorting out the fucking neutrons and overloading them motherfucken protron resistor bastards causing an overload on the fucking infomation telegraph fibre fucking optic lines.

Ya and its fucking slow to

Dave
Big Dave
Big Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum