Right back at ya

Merry Christmas

Dave
Big Dave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sayin...

Post  Dennman on Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas Hammer.   pig  rendeer  rendeer   rendeer   rendeer   rendeer   rendeer   rendeer    rendeer   santa
Dennman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

right back at ya Hammer!!!

Post  coopsta on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Merry Xmas and happy holidays Hammer and the rest of you characters!!! As the new year is setting upon us soon enough, we better get to the planning stages of a group ride this year fellas….think about it and talk amongst yourselves!!

Stringtwang
coopsta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Merry chistmass

Post  jmac on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:12 pm

coopsta wrote:  Merry Xmas and happy holidays Hammer and the rest of you characters!!!  As the new year is setting upon us soon enough, we better get to the planning stages of a group ride this year fellas….think about it and talk amongst yourselves!!

Stringtwang
Back at you hammer and the rest of you fuck,s.Where we rideing to coopsta Question jmac

jmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:18 pm

jmac wrote:
coopsta wrote:  Merry Xmas and happy holidays Hammer and the rest of you characters!!!  As the new year is setting upon us soon enough, we better get to the planning stages of a group ride this year fellas….think about it and talk amongst yourselves!!

Stringtwang
Back at you hammer and the rest of you fuck,s.Where we rideing to coopsta Question jmac

My schedule's Toad Rock   drunken  (June 25-July 3),open til Horsethief   drunken  (July 10-14),then open til Aug. (?)   scratch .
East again  Question
Dennman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

well no real plan for direction

Post  coopsta on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:42 pm

There was some talk about maybe heading to Prince Rupert and taking the Ferry down to the big island then coming back across…..no one really had anything in stone and we don't have a departure date so we may have to have a gathering to make a plan?

coopsta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:38 pm

after horsethief me and my brother (if days off work out for us both) are riding to winterpeg to take our moms ashes to her first husbands grave site that's my only priority this summer,,one way or another.....
kootenai
Admin

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coopsta on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:21 am

kootenai wrote:after horsethief me and my brother (if days off work out for us both) are riding to winterpeg to take our moms ashes to her first husbands grave site that's my only priority this summer,,one way or another.....

Well me and sunny got all fugged up and I mean all fugged up tonight and we figured that the boys from 66-84 should maybe tag along on your journey to Winterpeg!! One stipulation is you all gots to ride your shovels and bing your passport!!! We should try and make this run after horsethief cause that would be just totally perfect!!!
Twang!!
coopsta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

winterpeg

Post  jmac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:43 am

Dennis and I could be your tour guides.Maybe a stop at the Stoney creek smoker. Question jmac

jmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:53 am

Yep Koot, it would be an honor to be part of a Shovel cavalcade to accompany you in taking your Ma home to Manitoba...and w tour guides!! Hope you would accept us pilgrims as roadmen for you and Billy...  sunny 
sunnydog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai on Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:45 pm

it would be a true honor.......
kootenai
Admin

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:30 pm

coopsta wrote:
kootenai wrote:after horsethief me and my brother (if days off work out for us both) are riding to winterpeg to take our moms ashes to her first husbands grave site that's my only priority this summer,,one way or another.....

Well me and sunny got all fugged up and I mean all fugged up tonight and we figured that the boys from 66-84 should maybe tag along on your journey to Winterpeg!!  One stipulation is you all gots to ride your shovels and bing your passport!!!  We should try and make this run after horsethief cause that would be just totally perfect!!!  
 Twang!!

Passport?? What is dis?  scratch  Did they close a border between here and Manitoba  Question 
Tour guides...hmmmmm? We could take y'all on that scenic Sask. #15  Twisted Evil  or not!!!! Good road to practice dirt trackin w/ a fully loaded scoot   Exclamation   lol!
Dennman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

scenic #15??

Post  coopsta on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Den I don't know if I am familiar with #15….there is a nice Run across on 13 which turns into Manitoba #2 and that carries on all the way to Winter-peg….roads are in ok shape for the most part.  Only shitty part about 13 is from Weyburn to Man border due to increased traffic levels from oilfield equipment.  Once past Carlyle the roads are just about empty again.
coopsta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:03 pm

coopsta wrote:Den I don't know if I am familiar with #15….there is a nice Run across on 13 which turns into Manitoba #2 and that carries on all the way to Winter-peg….roads are in ok shape for the most part.  Only shitty part about 13 is from Weyburn to Man border due to increased traffic levels from oilfield equipment.  Once past Carlyle the roads are just about empty again.

Jmac and I headed east on Alta.#9 into  Arrow  Sask. as far as Rosedale.Headed south and picked up #15 east.That road had good old stretches;pothole stretches;patched stretches w/ 2"-4" of fresh gravel (lost John in the dust a few times  What a Face  );places crossing sloughs that were like riding on a trampoline  bounce  (sink down and then bounce outa the soft spots);stretches of construction w/ no asphalt atall (just silt that you sank 4" into and plowed w/ the front tire whilst riding just a couple feet from the equipment beside you  affraid  ) til finally fresh,smooth,new asphalt  Like a Star @ heaven  .When we got to the end folks couldn't believe we'd ridden on #15.It sure tested your skills for advance reading of road conditions and maintainin balance in shifting road surfaces.  Exclamation  Once they get it all paved I imagine the traffic will be heavy and no fun atall.
Dennman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:31 pm

BTW, I'd like to see some pics of that custom 'cissybar mounted up on the Spawn Bitch... Exclamation 
sunnydog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:18 pm

sunnydog wrote: BTW, I'd like to see some pics of that custom 'cissybar mounted up on the Spawn Bitch... Exclamation 
Here ya go...

Roadhammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman on Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:03 am

Lookin tall Hammer.Looks like a nice clean add-on. It'll make pickin your scoot out in a pack easy!
Dennman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:16 am

Love it Hammer...finally the Spawn Bitch lookin less mainstream ROFLMAO  geek 
sunnydog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content