48-84
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonna get Mary drunk...

4 posters

Go down

Gonna get Mary drunk... Empty Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  Roadhammer Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Headin for Toad on Fri .....one bourbon, one scotch,and one beer. Just in case anyones interested in hanging out with a a mean, cantankerous ole toad...that would be,me, or so Im toad.

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Gonna get Mary drunk... Empty Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  sunnydog Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:14 pm

Wish I could make 'er, gotta get firewood and finish up the backyard work here, there's snow in the mountains already....have a great and safe ride brother Hammer:sunny:

Oh yeah, stay off the pass!!
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  kootenai Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:03 am

safe journeys hammer! ill be hanging off the bars of a husky instead of a Harley this weekend.........say hi to mary for us..
kootenai
kootenai
Admin

https://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:33 am

You'll be in fine spirits there,Hammer.Give Mary a squeeze for me.Remember this,"Fireball is your friend"
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 am

If yer still ridin' over there take rain gear Hammer, s'posed to douche like a pissin' horse all weekend thru monday....be safe:shock:
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:30 am

sunnydog wrote:If yer still ridin' over there take rain gear Hammer, s'posed to douche like a pissin' horse all weekend thru monday....be safe:shock:
The rain in this system is suppose to be heavy on the west coast.Flooding,high water in small streams and mudslides predicted .It's not suppose to be as heavy in the east.Should be an interesting ride up the lake on a scoot.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:35 am

It never rains hard on the east side of Kootenay lake....or so I'm told:sunny: 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Roadhammer Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:28 pm

Checked the weather report and changed my mind...gotta feeling were gonna see snow inside a week, guess ridings all done for this year....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Roadhammer

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Why don't ya come out to Kimberley tomorrow afternoon Hammer, gonna be workin in the shop, pickin the guitar, just generally punkin' around with the old iron. Might even mess with the flathead project a bit.
Sunnydog
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:18 pm

sunnydog wrote:Why don't ya come out to Kimberley tomorrow afternoon Hammer, gonna be workin in the shop, pickin the guitar, just generally punkin' around with the old iron.  Might even mess with the flathead project a bit.  
Sunnydog
Gee w/ both of you workin on the flatty ,ya might be able to get A wire on.Might even be functional.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Roadhammer wrote:Checked the weather report and changed my mind...gotta feeling were gonna see snow inside a week, guess ridings all done for this year....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
He's melting!!!Laughing There's some good weather comin in Oct. Lucky me ,I'm insured til mid Nov.
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnydog Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Dennman wrote:
sunnydog wrote:Why don't ya come out to Kimberley tomorrow afternoon Hammer, gonna be workin in the shop, pickin the guitar, just generally punkin' around with the old iron.  Might even mess with the flathead project a bit.  
Sunnydog
 Gee w/ both of you workin on the flatty ,ya might be able to get A wire on.Might even be functional.
I resemble that comment and I'm sending a very stern look in your general direction right now!!sunny 
sunnydog
sunnydog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dennman Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:00 am

sunnydog wrote:
Dennman wrote:
Sunnydog
I resemble that comment and I'm sending a very stern look in your general direction right now!!sunny 
Well I felt that look and send back a "tongue in cheek"!!!  Gonna get Mary drunk... <a href=Gonna get Mary drunk... Dennda10"
Relayed Hammer's cancellation to Mary and she replied, " Sad"
Dennman
Dennman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down