Gonna get Mary drunk...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  Roadhammer on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Headin for Toad on Fri .....one bourbon, one scotch,and one beer. Just in case anyones interested in hanging out with a a mean, cantankerous ole toad...that would be,me, or so Im toad.

Roadhammer

Posts : 268
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 62
Location : Mayberry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  sunnydog on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:14 pm

Wish I could make 'er, gotta get firewood and finish up the backyard work here, there's snow in the mountains already....have a great and safe ride brother Hammer:sunny:

Oh yeah, stay off the pass!!
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1754
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  kootenai on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:03 am

safe journeys hammer! ill be hanging off the bars of a husky instead of a Harley this weekend.........say hi to mary for us..
avatar
kootenai
Admin

Posts : 845
Join date : 2012-10-27
Location : british columbia

View user profile http://66-84.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  Dennman on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:33 am

You'll be in fine spirits there,Hammer.Give Mary a squeeze for me.Remember this,"Fireball is your friend"
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 69
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  sunnydog on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 am

If yer still ridin' over there take rain gear Hammer, s'posed to douche like a pissin' horse all weekend thru monday....be safe:shock:
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1754
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  Dennman on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:30 am

sunnydog wrote:If yer still ridin' over there take rain gear Hammer, s'posed to douche like a pissin' horse all weekend thru monday....be safe:shock:
The rain in this system is suppose to be heavy on the west coast.Flooding,high water in small streams and mudslides predicted .It's not suppose to be as heavy in the east.Should be an interesting ride up the lake on a scoot.
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 69
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  sunnydog on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:35 am

It never rains hard on the east side of Kootenay lake....or so I'm told:sunny: 
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1754
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  Roadhammer on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:28 pm

Checked the weather report and changed my mind...gotta feeling were gonna see snow inside a week, guess ridings all done for this year....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Roadhammer

Posts : 268
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 62
Location : Mayberry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  sunnydog on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Why don't ya come out to Kimberley tomorrow afternoon Hammer, gonna be workin in the shop, pickin the guitar, just generally punkin' around with the old iron. Might even mess with the flathead project a bit.
Sunnydog
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1754
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  Dennman on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:18 pm

sunnydog wrote:Why don't ya come out to Kimberley tomorrow afternoon Hammer, gonna be workin in the shop, pickin the guitar, just generally punkin' around with the old iron.  Might even mess with the flathead project a bit.  
Sunnydog
Gee w/ both of you workin on the flatty ,ya might be able to get A wire on.Might even be functional.
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 69
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  Dennman on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Roadhammer wrote:Checked the weather report and changed my mind...gotta feeling were gonna see snow inside a week, guess ridings all done for this year....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
He's melting!!!Laughing There's some good weather comin in Oct. Lucky me ,I'm insured til mid Nov.
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 69
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  sunnydog on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Dennman wrote:
sunnydog wrote:Why don't ya come out to Kimberley tomorrow afternoon Hammer, gonna be workin in the shop, pickin the guitar, just generally punkin' around with the old iron.  Might even mess with the flathead project a bit.  
Sunnydog
 Gee w/ both of you workin on the flatty ,ya might be able to get A wire on.Might even be functional.
I resemble that comment and I'm sending a very stern look in your general direction right now!!sunny 
avatar
sunnydog

Posts : 1754
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 48
Location : Akimbo Alogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  Dennman on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:00 am

sunnydog wrote:
Dennman wrote:
sunnydog wrote:Why don't ya come out to Kimberley tomorrow afternoon Hammer, gonna be workin in the shop, pickin the guitar, just generally punkin' around with the old iron.  Might even mess with the flathead project a bit.  
Sunnydog
 Gee w/ both of you workin on the flatty ,ya might be able to get A wire on.Might even be functional.
I resemble that comment and I'm sending a very stern look in your general direction right now!!sunny 
Well I felt that look and send back a "tongue in cheek"!!!  "
Relayed Hammer's cancellation to Mary and she replied, " Sad"
avatar
Dennman

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 69
Location : Courtenay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gonna get Mary drunk...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum